Please be advised that the James Island Neighborhood Council will meet tomorrow, Thursday, January 27 at 7:00 p.m. This meeting will be a hybrid format at the Town Hall and via Zoom. Please see the agenda below for items of discussion and how to participate in the meeting via Zoom.
Wednesday, January 26, 2022 3:12:00 PM
The James Island Town Council will meet tonight at 7:00 p.m. by virtual platform. Please see meeting packet for items of discussion.
Thursday, January 20, 2022 3:02:00 PM
Dominion Energy is closely monitoring the winter storm headed to SC and is prepared to respond to outages and subsequent restoration should conditions warrant. Please note the following contact numbers and other important information:
- Dominion Energy SC Contact Numbers
- Downed/Sparking Lines: 888-333-4465
- Gas Leak: 800-815-0083
- Power Outage: 888-333-4465
- Stay away from downed power lines. Always assume any downed power line you see is live, stay at least 30 feet away, and make sure your family, pets, and neighbors also avoid the downed wire. Please report downed power lines to 888-333-4465.
- Understand the impact of icy winter weather on your natural gas equipment. Build-up of ice might create operational problems for natural gas equipment and appliances. If you suspect a gas leak, leave the area immediately. From a safe place, call 911 and then contact us at 800-815-0083.
- Report outages. Please don’t assume we know you are without power.
Thursday, January 20, 2022 2:38:00 PM
The James Island Pride Committee meeting scheduled for Thursday, January 20 @ 5:30 p.m. has been postponed.
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 10:52:00 AM
The James Island Town Council will hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, January 20 @ 7:00 p.m. on Zoom. Please click the meeting packet for the agenda and instructions to participate. Meeting Packet
Friday, January 14, 2022 2:59:00 PM