The application for Charleston County’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program (funded by US Treasury) will open online on April 12th at this website: https://charlestoncounty.org/erap/index.php
There are lots of ways residents can get help filling out applications. Starting April 12th, residents can get help in these ways:
- Call (855) 452-5374 Monday-Friday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM) [Spanish available] or email email@example.com (will be available April 12th).
- Library locations where citizens can get help (call to make appointment starting April 12th – see website for locations)
- Events all over the County where citizens can walk up and get assistance (see website for events – also listed below)
- Renters and landlords can apply to this program. The application process requires input from both the tenant and the landlord.
- Flyers are attached (in English and Spanish). This program covers the entire County – all municipalities and unincorporated areas
- Questions? Visit the website for more information and see the FAQs.
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 2:49:00 PM
Monday, April 5, 2021 10:17:00 AM
The Town of James Island History Council will meet on Tuesday, April 6 @ 6:00 p.m. This meeting will be held at the James Island Arts and Cultural Center (the former James Island Library) at 1248 Camp Road. This will be an in-person meeting. Masks and social distancing will be adhered. The agenda and meeting minutes can be found here
The Planning Commission meeting scheduled for Thursday, April 8 has been cancelled.
Monday, April 5, 2021 9:53:00 AM
Notice is hereby given that the James Island Town Council will hold a Public Hearing on its Operating Budget for Fiscal Year July 1, 2021 - June, 2022. The Public Hearing will be held on Thursday, April 15 at 7:00 p.m. at 1122 Dills Bluff Rd and/or via Zoom. Please visit www.jamesislandsc.us for information on the meeting format and how to submit public comment. Notice of Ad is here:
Wednesday, March 31, 2021 12:22:00 PM
The Town of James Island Offices will be closed on Friday April 2 in observance of the Good Friday Holiday and will reopen Monday, April 5 at 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday, March 31, 2021 11:55:00 AM